Like the PULSAtron Series C the Series C Plus offers manual control over stroke length and stroke rate as standard with the option to select external pace for automatic control. The primary difference is the pressure rating. The Series C Plus offers four distinct models with pressure capabilities to 80 psi, and flow capacities to 30 gpd (4.7 lph), with a turndown ratio of 100:1. Metering performance is reproducible to within +/- 3% of maximum capacity. Our guided check valves, with their state-of-the-art seat and ball designs, provide precise seating, excellent priming and suction life characteristics. Out timing circuit is highly reliable and, by design, virtually unaffected by temperature, EMI and other electrical disturbances.
Over 25 years of excellence, PULSAtron pumps carry agency approvals of ETL, ETL Sanitation, CE and NSF 61 (PVDF material and PVC Degassing Head models).
- Manual control by on-line adjustable stroke rate and stroke length
- Highly reliable timing circuit
- Circuit protection against voltage and current upsets
- Solenoid protection by thermal overload with auto-reset
- Water resistant for outdoor and indoor applications
- Internally dampened to reduce noise
- Guided ball check valve systems to reduce back flow and enhance outstanding priming characteristics
- Few moving parts
- Wall mountable
- Safe and easy priming with durable leak-free bleed valve assembly (standard)