The PULSAtron Series E pump features manual control by on-line adjustable stroke rate and stroke length. It has been agency approved for demanding outdoor and indoor applications. Pressure capabilities to 250 psi (17 bar) @ 5 gpd (0.8 lph) and flow capacities to 44 gpd @ 100 psi (7 bar), with a turndown ratio of 100:1. Metering performance is reproducible to within +/- 3% of maximum capacity.
Over 25 years of excellence, PULSAtron pumps carry agency approvals of ETL, ETL Sanitation, CE and NSF 61 (PVDF material and PVC Degassing Head models).
- Manual control by on-line adjustable stroke rate and stroke length
- Highly reliable timing circuit
- Circuit protection against voltage and current upsets
- Solenoid protection by thermal overload with auto-reset
- Water resistant for outdoor and indoor applications
- Guided ball check valve systems to reduce back flow and enhance outstanding priming characteristics
- Few moving parts and wall mountable
- Safe and easy priming with durable leak-free bleed valve assembly (standard)