The Pulsation Series HV designed for high viscosity applications for precise and accurate metering control. The Series HV offers manual control over stroke length and stroke rate as standard with the option to choose between 4-20mA and external pace inputs for automatic control. Five distinct models are available, having pressure capabilities to 150 psi (10 bar) @ 12 gpd (1.9 lph), and flow capacities to 240 gpd (37.9 lph) @ 80 psi (5.6 bar), with a turndown ratio of 100:1. Metering performance is reproducible to within ± 2% of maximum capacity.
Over 25 years of excellence, PULSAtron pumps carry agency approvals of ETL, ETL Sanitation, CE and NSF 61 (PVDF material and PVC Degassing Head models).
- Automatic control available with 4-20mADC direct or external pacing with stop function
- Manual control by on-line adjustable stroke rate and stroke length
- Auto-Off-manual switch
- Highly reliable timing circuit, Circuit protection against voltage and current upsets
- Panel mounted fuse
- Solenoid protection by thermal overload with auto-reset
- Water resistant for outdoor and indoor applications
- Indicator lights panel mounted
- Guided ball check valve systems to reduce back flow and enhance outstanding priming characteristics
- Viscosities to 20,000 cps