The Pulsation Series MP is a true microprocessor controlled instrument for precise and accurate metering control. Packed with standard features, the Series MP include automatic control via 4-20mA or 20-4 mA inputs, external pace with stop feature and 16 character LCD display with support for English, French, and German languages. Nineteen distinct models are available, having pressure capabilities to 300 psi (21 bar) @ 3 gpd (0.5 lph), and flow capacities to 504 gpd (79.5 lph) @ 20 psi (13 bar), with a turndown ratio of 1000:1. Metering performance is reproducible to within ± 2% of maximum capacity.
Over 25 years of excellence, PULSAtron pumps carry agency approvals of ETL, ETL Sanitation, CE and NSF 61 (PVDF material and PVC Degassing Head models).
- Automatic control
- Fully scalable 4-20mA current signal
- Flow verification on select sizes
- Flow totalization
- Relay output for computer interface or AC power
- Simple prompts in plain language
- Available in four languages - English - French - German and Spanish
- Alarm signals for signal loss - full count - circuit failure - pulse overflow and pulse rate high
- Liquid low-level indicator capability is standard
- Timed sequences can be set for selected intervals and rate for repetitive metering
- Pulse signals can be multiplied or divided by 1 to 999
- Flow rate is displayed as gph - gpd or lph
- Large easy to read backlit LCD display